Corrections of errors for B.A

: Corrections .   1.What  you are doing now? Correct: what are you doing? 2.This is a worth.seeing sight. This is a sight worth.seeing.3.Muslims recite Holy Quran.The Muslims recite the Holy Quran. 4.He is taller than me. He is taller than I. 5.Higher you go,cooler it is. The higher you go,the cooler it is. 6.He was charged from murder. He was charged of murder.7.It was raining since morning .It had been raining since morning.8.I like such boys who speak the truth. I like such boys as speak the truth. 9.He jumped in the river. He jumped into the river. 10. He wants that I should teach him .He wants me to teach him.
[14/03 1:58 PM] Talha.u: 11.Where you spent your holiday? .Where did you spend your holiday.? 12.He gave me many advices. He gave me many pieces of advice.13.The Pakistan is Islamic country.Pakistan is an Islamic country. 14. No sooner he saw the dog,he ran away.No sooner did he see dog than he ran away. 15.This book has been published last year. This book was published last year. 16.Indus ia a largest river in Pakistan. The Indus is the largest river in Pakistan. 17. Neither of them was a scout. None of them was a scout. 18. This was going on for a long time. This had been going on for a lomg time. 19.I felt anger at his remarks. I felt angry at his remarks. 20 . He runs fastly . He runs fast.
[14/03 2:47 PM] Talha.u: 21.This is the most perfect specimen, I have seen. This is a perfect specimen,i have seen. 22. The quality of the mangoes were not good. The quality of the mangoes was not good. 23.Each of the boys were rewarded.Each of the boys was rewarded. 24.I hope you will excuse me leaving early.I hope you will excuse my leaving early. 25.I saw him to cry. I saw him crying. 26.Explain the above passage. Explain the passage above. 27.He knows driving . He knows how to drive.28.He is accused with stealing books. He is accused of stealing books. 29.The wages of sin are hell. The wages of sin is hell.
[14/03 6:40 PM] Talha.u: 31.group of students are studying. Groups of students are studying. 32.She gave me fifty rupees note. She gave me a fifty rupee note. 33.It is him .It is he.34.Who do you like the most?.Whom do you like the most.?35.Let she come in. Let her come in.36.She has curly hairs. She has curly hair. 37.The jury were divided in the opinion. The jury were divided in their opinion.38.They are helping one another. They are helping each other.39.None of the girls have done her work.None of the girls has done her work. 40 .He ran into many troubles. He ran into much trouble.
[14/03 7:05 PM] Talha.u: 41. He gave me a good advice. He gave me a good piece of advice. 42.Every citizen should use their vote.Every citizen should use his vote .43.Why does much disturbing thing exist? Why do such disturbing things exist. 44.Arshad  as well as his or (such a) four friend were planning  to visit the museum. Arshad as well as his four friends was planning to visit the museum. 45.what to speak of food, even water is not available.Not to speak of food,even water is not available . 46.Pakistan would have won the match,if the players played responsibly. Pakistan would havewon the match ,if the players had played responsibly. 47.He is the class representative for two months .He has been the class representative for two months.48.Select the sweetest of the dishes. Select the sweetest dish. 49.He spoke good on the occasion. He spoke well on the occasion. 50. Send these books on my home address. Send these books to my home address.
[14/03 9:13 PM] Talha.u: 51. He hunted two deers in one shot. He hunted two deer in one shot.52.Neither of the two were ready for this job . Neither of the two was ready for this job.53.The boy who works hard he will win the contest.The boy who works hard will win the contest. 54.I shall not come here unless you will not call me . I shall not come here unless you call me. 55.One must boast of his great qualities.One must not boast of one,s great qualities. 56.Why you wrote incorrect sentences last time.? Why did you write incorrect sentences last time.57. You must remember that you are junior than shakeel. You must remember that you are junior to Shakeel. 58. The  vehicles run fastly on the Motorway. The vehicles run fast on the motorway. 59 . They had annoyed many persons yesterday. They annoyed many persons yesterday. 60.I asked him not to repeat it again. I forbad him to repeat this again.
[14/03 9:20 PM] Talha.u: 61.Why you failed last year? Why did you fail last year? 62.It was raining since last night. It had been raining since last night. 63.He replied that he will come.He replied that he would come. 64. She is ill from fever. She is ill with fever.65.I am too glad to meet you. I am very glad to meet you. 66.The teacher said that the sun was the bigger than the earth. The teacher said that the sun is the bigger than the earth. 67. I have never seen such good picture. I have never seen such a good picture. 68. Pakistan Times is a popular newspaper. The Pakistan Times is a popular newspaper. 69.Only one of the men were arrested .Only one of the men was arrested.70. Her hairs are white. Her hair is white.
[14/03 9:27 PM] Talha.u: 71.Open the Knot.Untie the knot.72. I have no any money .I do not have any money. 73. He forbade me not to come. He forbade me to come. 74.I congratulate for your success. I congratulate you on your success. 75.Do you know to swim? Do you know how to swim? 76.He is M.A in English. He is an M.A in English.77.He gave me a ten rupees note.He gave me a ten rupee note. 78.The mother ,with her daughter have come. The mother ,with her daughter,has come. 79. I made him to stand.I made him stand. 80.I hanged the picture on the wall. I hung the picture on the wall.
[14/03 9:48 PM] Talha.u: 81. Ten miles are a long way. Ten miles is a long way. 82.One must not forget his duty. One must not forget one,s duty. 83.He is a miser man. He is a miserly man. 84. This is a worth reading book. This is a book worth.reading. 85.Mr,Aslam with his wife and children live here. Mr.Aslam with his wife and children lives here.86.we should avail of this chance.We should avail ourselves of this chance.87.He died two months before.he died two months ago. 88 Why you went there.? Why did you go there.89.She does not part from money. She does not part with money. 90.More you get,more you want.The more you get ,The more you want.
[14/03 9:48 PM] Talha.u: 91.He and I am playing. He and I are playing.92.The horse and carriage are at the door. The horse and carriage is at the door. 93.The scholar and poet have died . The scholar and poet has died. 94.The doctor gave me advic. The doctor gave me a piece of advice.95.Time and tide wait for none. Time and tide waits for none.96.The committe have issued the report. The committee has issued the report. 97. I have two works to do. I have two pieces of work to do.98.I will see you during summer vacation.I will see you during the summer vacation. 99.the jury was divided in its verdict. The jury were divided in their verdict. 100.The sceneries of Swat are lovely. The scenery of Swat is lovely.(The end)
Solved Correction for B.A ( P U)

Incorrect .Neither the ministers nor the king deserve to be praised
Correct.  Neither the ministers nor the king deserves to be praised
Incorrect. One of my friends are blind
Correct.  One of my friends is blind
Incorrect.  mr. Zahid with his wife and children live here
Correct.  Mr. Zahid  with his wife and children lives here
Incorrect.  Every one of them want to go to sea
Correct.  Every one of them wants to go to sea
Incorrect.  Slow and steady win the race
Correct.  Slow and steady wins the race
Incorrect . Either he r his brother are at fault
Correct.  Either he or his brother is at fault
Incorrect.  Either of these two houses are to let
Correct.  Either of these two houses is to let
Incorrect.  He or she is a thief
Correct.  Either he or she is thief
Incorrect.  Two and two makes four
Correct.  Two and two make
 four
Incorrect.  coffee as well as milk were served to the guests
Correct.  Coffee as well as milk was served to the guests
Incorrect.  None of the boys were naughty
Correct None of the boys was naughty

Comments

  1. Mr zahid with his wife and children live here
    plzz correct it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Lives' aayega jab 2 nouns ko as well as ya with k sath milate hain to verb 1st noun k mutabiq ayega

      Delete
  2. Thanks sir is ke illawa short stories ke questions nahi aap ne published kiye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time and tide wait for none.
    Wait hi ana hai waits nhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes