MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

: 10 .Dailogue b/w father and son about the choice of profession.     Father: Well done my son ,I am glade to see your result in the gazette.You,ve got a brilliant success.  Son: Father! Do you know what I intend to do the next. ?    F: I wish you to become a teacher.To me,it is an honourable and well.paid profession .  S: You,re right but I am afraid that I don,t like this profession .I want to be a csp officer. F:it seems you,re attracted to this profession just for power ,pelf and..... S: Really for power ,pelf and authority .F: have not you heard the proverb,"uneasy lies the head that wears the crown."   S: But at the cost of uneasiness I m determined to get power and authority.  F: My dear chap!  Your approach to life is emotional .Mental peace goes a long way in this life. S: But Father how will I lose my peace of mind if I have wealth power and authority!   F:All the administrative posts are not without tensions .       S: Mental satisfaction should be the top priority for evey one .And if so ,I,ll act upon your advice.   F: Then take a firm decision from now to become a teacher.((the end)
 11.Dailogue about English as a national language.   A: Have you read the today,s paper?   B: Yes, I,ve . Was there something special in it?  A: Yesterday the papers bore the news that English has been introduced as a compulsory subject in educational institutions.    B: Is there any harm? English is an international language.I mean the official language. B: You,re right on your own accord but you don,t know that Urdu is still athe stage of infancy.It can not serve the purpose of becoming the Official language.  A: Oh what a pity .We,ve not done justice with our national language.It should have been developed.    B: There ia a hell of difference btween "should" and "is" .I think English should be given the status of our national language so that we may keep pace with the modern world .A: But we,ld lose our culture,identity and heritage.  B: The fact is that it can,t be helped.   A: you,re right .For the time being we should adopt it as a national language till urdu is enriched to the extent of becoming an official language.(the end)
12.Dailogue b/w two citizens about Inflation..A: Where are you going?    B: I am going to bazar to buy some  sugar and tea,but I was shocked to...... B:O, I understand ,the prices of edibles have puzzled you. A: I could not imagine the prices would spiral up so suddenly. B: Why does the govt not check this price.hike.? A: Inflation you know is an international problem.   B: But in our country it is even more serious back.breaking.   A: Our traders hoard the things and sell them at higher prices to earn undue prifit.  B: Certainly smuggling and hoarding are the main causes of price hike.  A: Then it is the duty of the govt to punish the smugglers and profiteers .B: Not only the govt but the public should also join hands with the govt.(the end)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes

Corrections of errors for B.A