MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

 8.Dailogue b/w two students about Electric Outage (Loadshedding)      A: How did you fare in yesterday paper?    B: What should I tell you ?I cut a sorry figure in the paper .A: But dear you were well .prepared for the exam .I can,nt believe that you cut a sorry figure.  B: I am sorry to say that I couln,t revise the entire course due to electric outages .The scorching heat didn,t let me revise the books.    A: Of course! Power failure has badly affected the student community.   B: You,r right .It has turned us into a stone age .It has made us half.mad.    A: Every govt makes tall claims to overcome load.shedding but practically nothing has been done.   B: This is the very thing that is causing brain drain in the country. A: I think , The govt , should look for some newer source of energy. B: You,re talking of newer source?Our rulers cannot even exploit and manage the already existing resources.  (the end)
9.Dailogue about trend of fashion among students.    A: A.O.A where are you going ?   B: I am going to bazar for some shopping.  A: Shopping! For what?    B: (riding on his bike) we are going to trip tomorrow and I want to buy new dress and shoes.    A: You should not waste your money on fashion .This is all wastage of money.  B: All of my friends are buying new dresses for trip and why can I not?   A: This trend of growing fashion among students is not good .They buy new cell phones and they change their set often. B:We should enjoy life and fashion makes a man confident.  A: You are totally wrong! Fashions make a man showy and is also wastage of time and money.  B:You are right .but we should devote some of our money and time to our  personality.A: You can give education;simplicity and dignity to your personality which can surely make your personality prominent. B: But in this age  we can make ourselves prominent by making our lives according to fashion . A: The students should not follow the fashion ,they should pay attention to their studies and one day they will become honourable personality. B: I am very impressed. You showed me a way to my destination.A: Thank Allah you understand my advise  .B: I will pay full attention to my studies and + will tell my friends that simplicity is infact honour. A: okay .May Allah help you achieving your aim.(the end)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes

Corrections of errors for B.A