(Corrections)B.A Sargodha university

(Corrections)B.A Sargodha university
1-The sceneries of Swat are lovely.
The scenery of Swat is lovely.
2-He and I am playing.
He and I are playing.
3-The horse and carriage are at the door.
The horse and carriage is at the door.
4-The scholar and poet have died.
The scholar and poet has died.
5-Time and tide wait for none.
Time and tide waits for none.
6-The committee have issued their report.
The committee has issued its report.
7-I have two works to do.
I have two pieces of work to do.
8-I will see you during summer vacations.
I will see you during summer vacation.
9-The jury was divided in its verdict.
The jury were divided their verdict.
10-You should refrain of doing evil.
You should refrain from doing evil.
11-I have not met him since two days.
I have not met him for two days.
12-I will not comply to your request.
I will not comply with your request.
13-I don't agree with your proposal.
I don't agree to your proposal.
14-Hardly he got his result card when he jumped with joy.
Hardly had got his result card when he jumped with joy.
15-He is not such a man whom I like.
He is not such a man as I like.
16-Man you want to see is not here.
The man you want to see is not here.
17-The honesty is a best policy.
Honesty is the best policy.
18-The machine is out of an order.
The machine is out of order.
19-None of the students attended the class.
None of the student attended the class.
20-Doctor gave me advice.
The doctor gave me a piece of advice.
21-The deals out cotton business.
The deals in cotton business.
22-He goes in to the jungle.
He goes in the jungle.
23-He dives to the river.
He dives into the river.
24-I don't agree to you.
I don't agree with you.
25-He is more conscious of the two.
He is the more conscious of the two.
26-I congratulate him for his success.
I congratulate him on his success.
27-He knocks on the door.
He knocks at the door.
28-Not only he came there and also his brother.
Not only he came there but also his brother.
29-He hunted two deers in one shot.
He hunted two deer in one shot.
30-Neither of the two were ready for this job.
Neither of the two was ready for this job.
31-The boy who works hard he will win the contest.
The boy who works hard will win the contest.
32-One must boast of his great qualities.
One must boast of one's great qualities.
33-I shall not come here unless you will not call me.
I shall not come here unless you call me.
34-You are junior than Shakeel.
You are junior to Shakeel.
35-Why you wrote incorrect word last time?
Why did you write incorrect word last time?
36-The car runs fastly on the Motorway.
The car runs fast on the Motorway.
37-They had annoyed many persons yesterday.
They annoyed many persons yesterday.
38-I asked him not to respect it again.
I forbade him to repeat it again.
39-Every citizen should use their vote.
Every citizen should use his vote.
40-Why does such disturbing things exist .
Why do such disturbing things exist.

Comments

  1. Hardly had got his result card when he jumped with joy.
    Where is subject in frst clause??
    Does it make aense hardly had got his results?? Looks like hardly is subject

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes

Corrections of errors for B.A