Plays .1 .The Bear.   Reference to the Context: 1 Popova: I shall never go out why should I? My life already at an end.He is in his grave.And I have buried myself between four walls . Reference: These lines have been taken from "The Bear" by "Anton Chekhov." Context: Popova a young widow ,has shut herself in the four walls of her house .She has decided to continue mourning till death. Explanation: Popova,s husband has died and she is wearing mourning clothes .She has confined herself within the four walls of her house .She says that her life has ended with the death of her husband.She avows that she will never come out of her house Popova,s tall claims of sincerity prove ironical as she later jumps at the offer of marriage made by Smirnov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes

Corrections of errors for B.A