F.A Part 1 Mcqs Question # 3 : Objective Intermediate First years 2018

Question No 3

Tick the correct form of the verb.

1.She...... a diamond set on her birthday.
A. GAVE  B. Is giving   C. Gives
2.The patient..... before the doctor arrived :
A. Will die    B. Dies  C. HAD DIED
3.This is a girl who..... me.
A. GUIDES  B. Will guide   C. Guided
4.The baby....... for milk.
A. Cries   B. IS CRYING  C. Cried
5.It usually...... here in this month.
A. Rained  B. Has rained   C. RAINS
6.We..... In this house since 1990.
A.HAVE BEEN LIVING   B. Lives   C. Lived
7.I.... to Lahore tomorrow night.
A. SHALL GO   B. go   C. Went
8.Time once gone cannot be......
A. Recalls   B. Recalling  C. RECALLED
9.My friend..... a car last week.
A. BOUGHT   B. has bought. C. buying
10.Work hard lest you......
A. Will fail B. SHOULD FAIL C. failed
11.I.... to cinema quite often.
A. GO   B. went  C. Going
12.The firework.... at midnight.
A. Starts   B. STARTED    C. will start
13.The clerks..... strike since Monday.
A. Were   B. HAVE BEEN  C. are
14.He..... himself while running.
A. HURT  B. had hurt   C. Hurts
15.They usually.... to Karachi in summer.
A. GO  B. Went    C. Going
16.Unless you..... hard, you cannot succeed.
A. Had worked    B. Worked     C. WORK
17.If I had worked hard, I......
Ans. Would have passed
18.He cried as if he...... mad.
A. HAD BEEN     B. was    C. Is
19.I wish he.... the match.
A. MAY WIN    B. Had win    C. Will win
20 Would that I..... rich.
A. WERE    B. was     C. Am
21.You.... a shock when you open that box.
A. Had    B. Got     C. WILL GET
22.When he.... all his newspaper, he will go home.
A. HAS SOLD   B. is selling.  C. Sell
23.They...... exercise daily.
A. Took    B. Takes    C. TAKE
24.He.... In a quiz competition next week.
Ans. Will participate
25.If he had come, I...... him.
Ans. Would have helped
26.She..... her child for two years.
Ans. Has been nursing
27.We..... a match yesterday.
A. Plays    B. Playing   C. PLAYED
28.I work hard so that I......
Ans. Should not fail.
29.Truth always.....
A. Triumphed   B. TRIUMPHS    C. Is triumphing
30.I.......for Multan tomorrow.
A. Leave   B. Left    C. AM LEAVING.
31.I thanked them for what they......for me.
A. Has done  B. HAD DONE  C. Will do
32.They...their work so far.
A. Did not finish   B. Finished   C. HAVE NOT FINISHED
33.When he..... I will let you know.
A. Arrive  B. ARRIVES  C. Arrived.
34.It.... every day so far this week.
A. Rained    B. Will rain  C. RAINS
35. I am sure she.... if you asked her.
A. Come  B. Comes  C. WILL COME
36.He.... in the ground for a long time.
Ans. Has been playing
37.He treated me as if I..... his servant.
A. Am    B. Been  C. WERE
38.When you come. I..... the boys.
Ans. Will have taught
39.Someone.... at the door.
Ans. Is knocking
40.The stove..... water.
A. HEATS  B. Heat   C. Heated
[08/03, 9:14 p.m.] Arslan Skp: 41.He..... there last year.
A. Go  B. WENT C. Gone
42.He...... this novel by tomorrow morning.
Ans.will have finished
43.The sun..... in the east.
A. Rise  B.RISES  C. Rose
44.It.... drizzling since morning.
Ans. Has been.
45.They.... him two days before.
Ans. Buried
46.I... to Karachi yesterday.
Ans. Went
47.He.... a lie.
Ans.is telling
48.Children.. the road carefully.
Ans. Must cross
49.This book.... my purpose.
Ans. Does not serve
50.Do you.... to your office on foot?
Ans. Go
: Question 3 ended

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOST IMPORTANT DAILOGUES FOR B.A

Refrence to the Context with Explanation || BA English Poetry Eeasy Notes

Corrections of errors for B.A